B+S consists of 32 highly trained professionals with complementary skills in structural, civil and environmental engineering.
This interdisciplinary approach allows us to take on a wide range of construction projects and to provide our client with multidimensional, integrative solutions.
We believe that an engineer's role is to contribute a high level of technical competence and creativity, which are fundamental to the success of a project as well as the quality of the final product.
Our business relies on the willpower of enriching any project by original, elegant and bespoke solutions.
Generally speaking, B+S offers a broad range of engineering consulting, design and construction services such as:
- Feasibility studies
- Study of project variants and project optimisation
- Managements of multidisciplinary projects
- Design of load-bearing structures
- Drafting of design and construction drawings
- Construction oversight and quality control
- Construction management
- Global project planning
- Management of construction costs
- Technical assessments
- Real estate appraisals
- Rehabilitation of existing structures
- Assessments of seismic-resistance and structural reinforcements
- Establishing level 2 fire safety measures as per AEAI
- Identifying hazardous materials and monitoring their remediation
- Investigating contaminated sites and monitoring their remediation
- Construction waste and wastewater management
- Construction noise management
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental monitoring during construction works
- Territorial energy concepts
- Coaching to obtain the “Cité de l’Energie” label
- Completing OLED and OSites investigations and remediation activities