UNOG - The United Nations Office at Geneva
Flag Alley full refurbishment
As part of the energy efficiency improvement of the UNOG site and thanks to a donation from the Swiss Confederation, the project consists of the landscaping design of the new Flag Alley covering 3,500 m2.
- Demolition of the old alley
- Set up of automatic watering facilities
- Replacement of the entire uplighting of the flagpoles by low energy consuming spotlights
- Redesign of pedestrian access on the alley borders
- Creation of particular pedestals for the flagpole bases
- Change of all flagpoles for each member countries
- Turf laying of the alley
Our office was in charge of all project phases including the work execution management.
Creation of an onsite sorting disposal for work waste management.